Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thank you!

As I sit here typing away anything I want to say, without reserve. I can't help feeling lucky and thankful that I have all I need. I have beautiful musics that accompanies me whenever I am and whatever I am doing. I have good books to lull me to sleep or entertain me when I am bored. I have great people surrounding me, some ensured I am pampered, while others ensured I get my fair share of life's lessons. I have work (including these blogs I am maintaining) and hobbies to keep me going. And when all else fail, I have my imagination to give me all that is lacking in my life. From the bottom of my heart, I am thankful for I am still living today. Thank you!

No comments:

Hello... Asia!

Namaste! Ni Hao! Apa khabar? Sawadika! Salam! Annyeonghasaeyo? Genki Desu Ka? Seen chaw! Kohomadha! Tashi Delay! Vanakkum! Mingalabar!