Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 : To love..

2013... the past years, I have been through deaths, births, gains and losses. I have always pride myself to be a responsible person who takes care of people around me. And I wonder why some people can be so selfish. And yet, they are doing well and being recognised for their achievement, despite hurting others. While I try to help, but in the process, I failed to do my own part well. Let alone helping others. And by failing myself, I lost credibility and ability to help those I cared most.
On 31 Dec 2012, it dawned on me that if I really want to take care of my loved ones, I must take good care of myself.

No comments:

Hello... Asia!

Namaste! Ni Hao! Apa khabar? Sawadika! Salam! Annyeonghasaeyo? Genki Desu Ka? Seen chaw! Kohomadha! Tashi Delay! Vanakkum! Mingalabar!