Sometimes I do not have enough time in the morning to prepare for double-boiled or stewed soup. So I have to come up with variety of quick soups. This is one of those..
Easy Chinese Spinach Soup
- A bunch of chinese spinach
- A grasp of dried anchovies
- A thumb of ginger, smashed
- A carrot
- 1-2 tofu
- A grasp of wolfberries
- Put anchovies, ginger and carrot in 1 litre of water and bring to boil
- Put in tofu
- Once the carrot has soften, put in the vegetables stem first, followed by the leaves (so the leaves wont be too mushy)
- Finally, put in the wolfberries and salt to taste
Easy Peasy Steamed Minced Pork with Salted Egg
- Minced pork 150 gram or about 3/4 cup
- 1 salted egg
- Mixed the meat and the egg
- Steam on top of cooking rice
Easy Stir-fry Chives with Prawns
- A bunch of chives, dice/julienne (cut into small sizes like the picture)
- 10 prawns (as you like)
- A thumb of sliced ginger
- Marinate the prawn with sugar and placed in fridge for half hour to make it crunchy.You can ignore this step if it is real fresh.
- Fry ginger in minimum oil, dump in the prawn and the chives. Stir, stir, stir... Done!