Friday, July 18, 2008

Baby 105 : Ah... I think I am getting it!

Its the head. Doc says too late to take the whole pic as the baby is really big now. Ow...
After all the knocks and turns, I now feel better. Maybe I am in my second trimester, which is supposed to be the most comfortable period of the entire pregnancy, so I feel less strain. Or maybe the training worked so well that it already forms part of my life now. I am simply used to asking Ben "Can I eat this? / Can I do this?". I am also more used to having people opening doors for me and offering me to go first.
Gosh.. Come to think of it, now I know how my mom managed to wake up early in the morning, be so very patient with our antics and remain strong. Well, nowadays, I tend to wake up 4 or 5 in the morning. Not by choice, but I get so tired that I would sleep early and I couldn't shut my eyes after 7 hours of sleep. Funny, but I used that time to cook up some cakes and bread in the morning so that Ben could bring it to work.

And how can I not develop patience when I am so used to people bugging me with unwanted queries, advice and meddling. I mean, what's the point of getting upset when you know that deep down they really really meant good (they just don't realise how annoying they are :P).

And now that you know a life depended on you. You realise that you are not living for yourself anymore.

Nothing is going to bring me down for someone is looking up on me. I love you too!

No comments:

Hello... Asia!

Namaste! Ni Hao! Apa khabar? Sawadika! Salam! Annyeonghasaeyo? Genki Desu Ka? Seen chaw! Kohomadha! Tashi Delay! Vanakkum! Mingalabar!