Friday, June 05, 2009

How is this possible?

Mixed feelings? I guess so.. It sounded over-emotional when a fellow participant gave a farewell and thank you speech, but as the time advances, it seems harder to take the next step.
Tomorrow is gonna be a rush and make sure I catch the flight on time. When reach home, first thing was to take my bath (cleanse any possible germs) before hugging my loved ones.
And then, there will be no "me" time until god knows when.
It's kind of sad that I have to go back to all those frenzies and losing opportunities to get in touch with myself. The freedom to do what I want to do and do when I want to do..
But I miss them. Eventhough I know that I will be seeing them tomorrow, it doesn't ease the excruciating yearning for their smell, their laughter, their touch, their voice, their faces...

...love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
~ Gibran~
Source : Courtesy of Mr Chong G. C.

No comments:

Hello... Asia!

Namaste! Ni Hao! Apa khabar? Sawadika! Salam! Annyeonghasaeyo? Genki Desu Ka? Seen chaw! Kohomadha! Tashi Delay! Vanakkum! Mingalabar!